Most of our products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, therefore we have no control of how long it takes to ship. Most orders ship within 2-4 days unless otherwise noted on product description page. We do not guarantee this time frame, however
every effort is made to meet it. Any product which is temporarily out of stock will be shipped as soon as it becomes available.
- Ground shipping is included in the listed prices (FedEx and UPS ground is used for most products. Small parts are shipped by
USPS Priority or First Class mail. Requests for specific carriers may require additional charges. Tracking numbers for all shipments will be
emailed automatically if RNC Web Enterprises is provided with a valid email address.
- Standard delivery within the continental US typically runs 3-5 business days
- Customer assumes responsibility for any duties which may be levied on imported products. North American shipments are typically duty-free
- Ships in time means the amount of time it takes to leave the manufacturers facility, not the time it will take you to receive the product. Transit time can be an additional 1-7 days, depending on destination and which manufacturer has shipped your order.
- RNC WEB Enterprises is not responsible for any mechandise lost or stolen through any mail parcel service, including but not limited to
USPS, USP, FedEx, and/or any freight companies.
- FedEx, USPS and UPS Ground Deliveries to Home and Business addresses are sent NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED. This means that FedEx and UPS will
leave the package at your door, or in a convenient location if no one is present to receive the shipment. If you require a signature, then add a note to your order
requesting signature service. If you request this feature, then you will be charged an additional $3.00 as FedEx and UPS charges extra for this level of service.
- No Signature Requested (our default shipping method). If you did not add a note to your order requesting signature, then we cannot reship your order.
In these instances, your package has essentially been stolen or is otherwise missing and we recommend you follow-up with the carrier and your local authorities.
- Signature Requested - If you requested that signature be required upon delivery of yur package, then we will file a claim and re-ship your order at no cost to you once we have received verification
of the shipment status from the carrier.
- Returns of products shipped to international addresses are not allowed.
Upon Receiving your Merchandise
Please open all boxes immediately and check contents. We must be notified immediately of any damage
or other problems.
All merchandise is packaged appropriately and inspected at manufacturers facility before shipment.
RNC Web Enterprises assumes no responsibility or liability for damage caused to product(s)
during shipment. Should damaged merchandise arrive
to you, you must take the following steps and file a claim with the carrier to
avoid claim delays or denial. Purchaser is responsible to file a claim with the carrier.
1. Inspect the merchandise thoroughly for damage before signing the
driver's release. If the merchandise appears to be damaged, refuse
the delivery and make sure the driver notes that the refusal is due to shipping damage. Do
not sign or accept the delivery. By signing the
release, you are accepting the goods in their current condition from the
carrier, and RNC Web Enterprises is not responsible to issue a refund or replacement! Refusing the shipment
will protect you against having to pay the return shipping. All shipping fees are always the responsibility
of the purchaser.
2. Immediately file a damage claim with the delivery carrier on the same day as the delivery. Try to
take a digital photo of the damage if possible. After filing the damage claim, contact us immediately at email@example.com
for assistance and further instructions. Legitimate damage claims will be promptly processed. A replacement from
the manufacturer will be shipped to purchaser. When the manufacturer receives the "damaged goods" a detailed analysis
of the damaged product claim will be performed to determine if the product was damaged during transportation.
If the delivery carrier has already left, contact the delivery company the same day and file a damage claim
Then contact us that same day at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and further instructions. The manufacturer
or delivery carrier will initiate a paperwork process and instruct you to send the goods back to the
manufacturer, sometimes at your expense, until the damage is inspected. All shipping fees are always the
responsibility of the customer. When the manufacturer receives the "damaged goods" a detailed analysis of the
damaged product claim will be performed.
If you have a digital camera, take a snapshot of the damage as proof/evidence before it departs and
e-mail the photograph to us as soon as possible. Email correspondence and photos to email@example.com
If the merchandise
was dropped off at your location, (this
is determined by seeing that the tracking information has a 'delivered' status),
RNC Web Enterprises cannot be held liable or responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged
goods. RNC Web Enterprises cannot be responsible or liable for damage to your
property occurred during delivery by delivery company.
Sometimes damage during shipping cannot be detected until product(s) is removed from the packaging and installed.
If concealed damage is detected, it is very important to act immediately. Purchaser needs to contact the carrier,
file a concealed damage claim, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Concealed damage claims must
be filed within 7 days of delivery and notification to RNC Web Enterprises is required within that time otherwise the shipping
replacement policy could be null and void. The product(s) need to be shipped back to manufacturer at purchaser's expense, so manufacturer can inspect
product(s) to determine if damage occurred durin shipping, during installation, or after installation. Photos
are most helpful and can also be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Published Prices/Price Changes/Product Availability
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to material price increases or availability conditions
- RNC Web Enterprises reserves the right to change incorrect prices that are accidentally published on our website.
- if a product is unavailable or out of stock, we reserve the right to issue the customer a refund and not fill the order.
Wrong products received
It is very rare that you will receive an incorrect product; our manufacturers double-check all
orders before they are shipped. However, if an error is made in shipping, please
notify us within 1 days of receiving your order. We will issue an RMA number and
return instructions on how and where to return the product. The correct product will be shipped to you
(we truly do care that we get your order right the first time)
It is important to purchase water filtration products which fit your water filtration needs. Know your
water filtration needs and purchase appropriately and accordingly to avoid unnecessary returs. Our manufacturers
products are inspected and properly packaged before being shipped to customer. If, in the unlikely event it
is necessary to return a product, the following terms and conditions apply. Returns for exchanges or for refund
are only accepted when the following is met. Read the following thoroughly before returning a product:
If you made an error and ordered the wrong products, and wish to return the
product, E-mail us and request an RMA number and return instructions. Do NOT
return any product that you have ordered without prior contact. Returns of
incorrectly ordered products are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Returns for refund are accepted ONLY on perfectly new, unused items in the original packaging
and without any damaged or missing parts. Refunds will not be issued if broken, used, dirty, or otherwise
abused items are sent back from customer.
- Returns for exchange are accepted on items which are defective, for upgrades, or when manufacturer is working
specifically with customer to acquire customers proper water filtration needs.
- RNC Web Enterprises reserves the right to not honor returns if product(s) was/were not installed by a qualified,
- Returns for exchange will not be honored if it is deemed that product(s) has been broken, used, dirty,
or otherwise abused.
- All returns, either for refund or exchange, must be within 30 days of initial purchase. Refunds will not be issued
if products are sent back past the 30-day initial purchase period.
- Returns, either for refund or exchange are subject to restocking fees of up to 30%
- Returns, either for refund or exchange are NOT allowed on custom ordered products, special orders, reverse osmosis systems, filter
cartridges and/or membranges (for public safety and tampering reasons)
- All returns, either for refund or exchange, MUST have a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number,
and include customer's name, address, telephone number, and specific reason for return.
- Product(s) must be returned in original packaging and intact. Returned product(s) must be shipped within two
weeks of issuance of a Return Merchandise Authorization number to be eligible for a refund. A refund will be issued after
the return has been received and inspected.
- Refunds issued to customer will be less our shipping and handling costs, and possible restocking fees.
- Proper proof of purchase must be provided and accompany returns.
- For returns of products $350 retail value and over, there will be a mandatory 30% restocking fee. Contact
RNC Web Enterprises prior to return in order to receive an RMA number and shipping instructions.
- Customer must pay ALL shipping fees for returns
- No returns allowed on international orders
- For returns in circumstances where manufacturer had been working with customer in determining proper filtration needs and trying out various filtration methods, then solely at the option of manufacturer, and/or based on the specific circumstances, in situations manufacturer deems appropriate, manufacturer may elect to issue a replacement, a partial replacement, a reasonable and acceptable substitute, a full or partial refund, or a refund minus a 30% restocking fee on items that have been used (damaged or worn goods and missing components will incur higher restocking fees IF they are accepted for return).
- Most products are covered by the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, when the product is properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber, against defects in materials and workmanship. Manufacturer reserves the right to deny your warranty or other claim
if it is found that the product was improperly installed, damaged, or abused.
- Delivery carriers, including but not limited to, USPS, UPS, Fedex, and freight companies are responsible for getting your merchandise to you in an acceptable and timely manner and condition. RNC Web Enterprises or our manufacturers are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or delayed merchandise, and will not honor return/refund requests for such.
- RNC Web Enterprises does not reimburse customers for any shipping charges or any other expenses the consumer may incur whatsoever, such as but not limited to: import/export fees and duties, installation and setup fees, damages caused by product, professional services, or legal fees, and will not honor return/refund requests for such
- RNC Web Enterprises sells professional products that are intended for professional installation and professional initial setup by a qualified water service professional (licensed) who is experienced in installing the product you have purchased, and RNC Web Enterprises and our manufacturers will not honor return/refund requests, nor accept any liability, for products that are improperly installed.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting all products upon delivery for shipping damage and concealed damage. Shipping damage and concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days, but preferably the same day as delivery. Inspect goods for shipping damage immediately upon arrival, and refuse the shipment and file a damage claim with the delivery carrier before contacting us. Take a digital photo of the damage if possible.
- ALL refunds are given solely at the discretion of our manufacturers. All returned products WILL be carefully analyzed to determine if it has been used, abused, or damaged in any way, either damaged during installation, damaged during transportation, or operated under improper conditions. Any refund determined to be due will be issued by at the conclusion of the analysis. Misapplication of the product, damage from overpressure, water pressure spikes, improper water conditions, and installation damage do not qualify for a refund.
- Product warranty is disqualified if product was not professionally installed by a licensed and qualified professional. This is especially true for all residential, commercial, and industrial units such as undersink units, water softeners, backwashing filters, backwashing oxidation systems, water coolers and RO systems, which should ALL be professionally installed by a licensed, qualified water service professional.
When it is necessary to return a product, contact us via E-mail prior to doing so.
All returns, regardless of how they were shipped or where they were shipped
from, must be referenced by an RMA number (Returned Merchandise Authorization
number). Once the product has been received at our manufacturers facility, it will be inspected and you will
be credited for the returned product less shipping and handling charges(if you received free shipping we will deduct our shipping costs) and any applicable restocking fees (depending on condition of return up to 30%) . In
the case you received free shipping, we will deduct our actual shipping costs from your refund.
Within thirty (30) days of receiving your order, if any product proves to be
defective, contact us immediately. DO NOT ship the product back to us without
contacting us first and receiving an RMA number and return instructions. After
receiving the defective merchandise, we will test it, and if need be, ship a
replacement to you (at our expense). This offer is only good in the Continental
U.S. If you ship the product back to us from outside of the 48 states, you will
need to pay for the cost of sending the product to us. If the product is
defective, you will receive a replacement.
If after 30 days of receiving your product you find it to be defective, refer
to the manufacturing warranty (see your warranty documents).
We recommend that customers refrain from refusing delivery of unwanted orders, as they will be charged for both the outbound and return shipping charges associated with that order. These charges will be deducted from any order refund amount in addition to 30% restocking fees. We can not guarantee the final disposition of any orders where the customer or recipient has refused delivery
All systems should be installed to meet local, state and federal plumbing codes
and health department rules and regulations. All equipment needs to be plumbed
into the water system by a licensed plumber. It is the
homeowner's responsibility to insure that the equipment is properly installed.
Water damage can occur if not installed correctly.
Product Warranty and Disclaimer
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, RNC WEB ENTERPRISE'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT(S) SOLD
RNC WEB ENTERPRISES SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THESE LIABILITY LIMITS. RNC WEB ENTERPRISES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT RNC WEB ENTERPRISES IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES
RNC Web Enterprises makes no representations or warranties, either express or
implied of any kind with respect to products sold on this web site, including
but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You
understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but
not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses
(even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such
damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or
service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in
accordance with their intended use.
All commercial and residential in-line systems are recommended to be installed after a flow regulator/restrictor in order to control and reduce incoming water pressure. This avoids bursting and any resulting property damages. Also, make certain that there is a strainer system placed after the Media System to avoid bleeding and/or pipe clogging.
In no event shall RNC Web Enterprises its owners, officers, employees or
other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential or punitive
damages related to any product sold. You agree that the sole and maximum
liability to RNC Web Enterprises arising from any product sold on
purewaterforless.com shall be the price of the product ordered.
By purchasing any item from RNC Web Enterprises, whether by phone, mail or
Internet, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with his/her local and
state laws and is legally able to purchase these items. Must be 18 years or
older to purchase merchandise from RNC Web Enterprises its subsidiaries, parent
companies, divisions or other entities. RNC Web Enterprises shall not be held
responsible for any non-compliance with these laws.
For all products: RNC Web Enterprises is not responsible or financially liable for any water damage, property damage, or personal injury, direct or indirect, that may occur from normal and correct use of the products we sell, catastrophic failure of the products we sell, failure to properly connect the units to the water supply lines, and/or failure to understand and observe the proper water pressure ratings and requirements for these units. Use and install all of our products solely at your own risk. Do not expose any of these units to freezing temperatures (<33 degrees Fahrenheit) or direct sunlight (UV rays).
All plumbing work and connecting of these units to the water supply is done at your own risk. Most products are intended for professional installation and/or professional initial setup. This is especially important when installing undersink units, all reverse osmosis units, undersink filters, water coolers, water softeners, all backwashing units, and whole house water filter systems - which are always connected to a high pressure water line. Always check all connections for leaks periodically. RNC Web Enterprises is not responsible for any leaks or water damage whatsoever.
All systems must be inspected by a professional installer prior to installation to eliminate any possible assembly error, and checked for component damage, parts, and fittings, to avoid system malfunction and possible property damages.
We are not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or catastrophic failure of these products. Use all products at your own risk.
For all products, determination of product suitability, application use of the product, and the fitness of a product for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buy and use at your own risk.
Electrical Products: For all electrical products use only as directed and follow all manufacturer’s directions and warnings. For your safety, always plug only into a properly installed GFCI outlet. If you do not have one, you need to obtain one. We are not responsible for any property damage or personal injury, incidental or consequential, that may arise from the use and/or failure of any of our products
UV Disinfection Systems: Although these units are proven to be highly effective when functioning correctly and operated according to the manufacturer's directions and operating parameters (including 95% UV transmittance of the water), these systems are not to be used for drinking "infectious water". Use all UV systems at your own risk.
Water Filtration/Conditioning Products: All water filters, water coolers, water filter cartridges, RO membranes, specialty cartridges, and water conditioning products used for human (or animal) contact or consumption are intended to be used to improve the quality of safe and potable, non-infectious, non-polluted drinking water. Use at your own risk.
Information Disclaimer: All information, product claims, and statements are made in good faith and believed to be true, and are offered for your evaluation and verification only. For all products, determination of suitability, application use, and fitness for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Due to the almost infinite number of parameters and variables that are involved with your particular application, water quality, and operating conditions, we can only suggest what we believe would work well for your application based on our interpretation of what you convey to us. You may or may not get the exact results that you wanted or expected. RNC Web Enterprises assumes no liability or responsibility for your water filtration results. This is solely your responsibility.